This event will be about bringing together individuals, community groups and organisations that are passionate about our marine environment to connect and learn from one another.
All who are keen to get involved in ocean-inspired activities and discussions are welcome to attend this day to celebrate collaboration and connect with others. This event will take place at the Sir Peter Blake Marine Education & Recreation Centre, organised by the National Seaweek Coordination Team. We intend to spend the day strengthening connections with others, enjoying some activities in and on the sea, and sharing insight into some plans for the new year.
Everyone who is interested in being a part of creating and/or participating in opportunities to celebrate the sea in their community is invited to come along.
Please RSVP via Humanitix: events.humanitix.com/seaside-synergy
This event will have a variety of opportunities, you can join us for part of the day or the whole thing!
What you can expect from Seaside Synergy:
- Connecting with passionate individuals & ocean-inspired organisations
- Brief presentations from a few participating organisations
- On & in-water activity options to refresh & inspire
- Morning tea, lunch and late afternoon refreshments
- Sharing of preliminary Seaweek programme, available resources & ways to get involved
- A special segment with a focus on equipping educators from 3:30 onwards
- Social and welcoming environment